A massage releases tension and is a great way to add to your hair-care routine as it stimulates circulation and helps to keep your hair on top form. Its easy to do if you follow our instructions…
1. Sit somewhere comfortable, try to get rid of any distractions so you can concentrate. If you choose to use your hair oil in the routine, pour a little into the palm of your hand and rub hands together.
2. Place your thumbs on your temples and let your fingers of both hands rest on your forehead. Breathe deeply to feel the therapeutic scents from your Alchemy Oils.
3. Apply pressure for a few seconds, then release.
4. Keep your fingers and thumb inpostition but slide your hands further up your forehead into your hairline. Repeat the pressure as before.
5. Keep moving your hands further back repeating the pressure and release movement.
6. At the top of your head apply pressure to the acupoint ‘Du20’ which is at the very top of your head in line with the tips of your ears.
7. Move down the back of your scalp releasing the pressure from the acupoint and continue the pressure and release process as before.
8. Once you reach the base of your skull, repeat the process from the back to the front of your head.
9. You can repeat the entire process again this time with each of your hands slightly further apart from each other.
10. Once you have a bit of experience with this technique, you can synchronize it with your breathing – inhaling as you press and exhaling as you release.