Our friends at Hair Loss Revolution recently shared a fascinating article about treating hair loss with Ayuveda. Here are some of the highlights, with tips from the Alchemy Oils experts, as to how you can use their methods, and your favourite Alchemy Oils to help improve your hair loss issues…
Ayurvedic medicine focuses on treating problems from the inside, using herbs and foods to reverse hair loss, along with some other remedies like hot oil massages and pastes applied topically.
Other Ayurvedic treatments include some common sense practices such as:
- Drinking lots of water since all functions depend on good hydration, including having strong, luxurious hair.
- Eating a healthy diet of essential nutrients
- Don’t brush or comb your hair while its wet
- Get enough sleep to give your body time to repair
Using your Alchemy Oils for scalp massage:
- A tip from the team – place your chosen oil in a bowl of warm water to gently heat it.
- Apply the oil along your parting and around your neck, use your fingertips to gently massage it in.
- Once your scalp is covered with oil, wrap a warm, damp towel around your head and leave it for an hour, or even over night.
- Wash and style your hair as usual.
Ayurveda is a complete system for maintaining and restoring health through changes in your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. It requires some lifestyle changes. These changes, combined with the use of physical treatments like oil massage, can go a long way in getting you to your goal of hair regrowth.
If you want to know more on the topic of Ayurvedic Treatment and Medicine For Hair Loss the original article can be found at hairlossrevolution.com