World meditation day on the 15th May is a chance for you to test out the powerful tool of meditation. People have been meditating for thousands of years and recently scientists are starting to discover more and more benefits that come from the practice.
When stresses build up in our busy lives, they can lead to further complications and have a negative impact on our overall health. Research has shown that meditation and mindfulness can help to manage stress and can even reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
Whether you are at home, work, on the train, in bed, take some time to unplug from the chatter of the outside world. Whether you set aside a minute or an hour to carry out your meditation we believe that meditation can benefit everyone in many different ways.
In just a few minutes you can find a sense of relief for your body, as well as calming and soothing your mind. Whether you are a mindfulness newbie or a meditation master we have put together a few tools that will help you to de-stress this world meditation day.
– www.headspace.com Headspace is meditation made simple. Learn online, when you want, wherever you are, in just 10 minutes a day.
– www.calm.com Calm teaches you the life changing skills of meditation, breathing, sleep and relaxation.
– https://www.aurahealth.io Prioritize health & happiness effortlessly with 3-minute meditations.
– The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
– The Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People
– I Am Here Now: A Creative Mindfulness Guide and Journal by The Mindfulness Project
– Pukka Night Time Tea: Pukka has crafted an organic herbal tea with ingredients that help settle the mind and prepare you for a restful slumber.
– Aveda Comforting Tea Bags: This comforting blend delivers a subtle flavour of peppermint, which is proven to relax the muscles and relive indigestion.
– Clipper Snore & Peace: This fragrant blend is the perfect tipple for accompany a night time reading session.